- Complete online form.
- The application is assessed by the Caldera Farmers Market Murwillumbah Management Committee at their monthly meeting.
- If the Committee agrees that the application meets the criteria for membership, a new member farm inspection will be carried out by a committee member or an independent farm auditor at a cost of $200. $100 of this is to be prepaid by the applicant (non-refundable) and the CFMM subsides the applicant for the remaining $100.
- If the application does not meet the criteria for membership (either before or after a farm inspection) the applicant will be informed and the Committee’s decision will be considered final.
- Approved applicants must pay the CFMM Annual Membership Fee of $60.
- Approved applicants must provide a copy of their Product and Public Liability Insurance Certificate; land rates notice and NSW Food Authority Notification before being allocated a stall and beginning to trade.
• Farmer/Producer Annual Membership Fee – $60 per annum
• Permanent stallholder (approx 3m x 3m) – $136.50 per month
• Half (shared) stall – $93.50 per month
• Fortnightly stallholder – $68.50 per month
• Casual stallholder – $35 p/w and $151 per month
• All stall holders pay an advertising levy – $6.50 per month
Farm audit fee
• Your portion of the shared cost of the Farm Audit fee – $100